Order Now! Call 1-800-800-BANG (2264)
Q: Who does NCI sell to?
A: Wholesale customers must purchase a minimum of $3,000.00 to qualify for wholesale pricing.
Wholesale orders come in full case quantities only.
Q: I am interested in getting my license and entering the fireworks business. What else do I need to know?
A: Click here for more information on local permit questions
If you have more questions regarding how to obtain these licenses please contact your state fire marshal or your local fireworks association.
Q: What is the minimum purchase?
A: A $3,000 order is required to purchase wholesale fireworks.
Q: Where is NCI located?
A: We have two wholesale locations.
Indiana - 1500 E. Washington St. Muncie, IN 47305
Georgia - 5300 Frontage Rd. Ste A-1, Forest Park, GA 30297
Q: Why should you buy from NCI?
- Price: North Central Industries receives the most competitive pricing due to our ongoing commitment to the factories and our 50 years of experience.
- Quality: By working with factories who produce our fireworks and adhere to our strict quality control standards, we can offer you a higher level of quality control. We would much rather explain the cost than apologize for the poor quality.
- Selection: North Central Industries carries over 700 different items!
- Timing: We receive quick turnaround from our factories and export agents.
- Direct Purchasing: North Central Industries works directly with our factories, buying with a large enough scale to bypass trading companies and other agents. We have over 50 years of experience in direct purchasing with firmly established international resources.
- Professional: Our professionals will work with you and manage the order process from initial contact to delivery. You will work with one person and receive timely information, updates and once your custom order is delivered, you will receive one invoice.
Q: How do I get a copy of the catalog and price list?
A:1- Select the "request a catalog" link and fill out the information so that we can have a catalog emailed or mailed to you.
2- Call one of our sales reps at 765-284-7122 or 800-800-2264 and request that a copy be emailed or mailed to you.
Q: How do I place an order?
A: Select the items you want to purchase.
Make sure you know the item #, description and quantity wanted
1- EMAIL one of our Sales Reps:
If you are ordering from our Indiana warehouse:
If you are ordering from our Georgia warehouse:
2- FAX: Indiana - 765-284-5788 or Georgia - 404-996-6281 your written order
3- CALL and place your order
Indiana: 765-284-7122 or 800-800-2264
Q: How do I know what to order? Can NCI suggest best seller items?
A: Please review our Best Sellers and Staff Recommended pages. You can also call and speak with a knowledgeable sales representative. Click here to view our products page
Q: How can I pay for the fireworks I order?
- CASH - Cash payment is welcome for in-store pick-ups
- CHECK - Business or personal checks are welcome (please note that we may need to wait for notification from your bank to confirm funds availability).
- CASHIERS CHECK OR MONEY ORDER - You may pay with a cashiers check or money order payable to North Central Industries
- WIRE TRANSFER - You may also pay for the fireworks via wire transfer. Please call us when you have your order ready and we will coordinate wire transfer arrangements.
- CREDIT CARD (online or paper order form) - You can pay using the following credit cards: Master Card, Visa, Discover and American Express.
Q: After I place my order, how long will it take to receive the fireworks?
A: Orders are shipped out five days a week, Monday through Friday (excluding holidays). How quickly the order ships depends on how quickly we receive a finalized order with payment and a confirmed shipping address. At NCI we do our best to process orders the same day that is it placed.
Q: How much does shipping cost?
A: NCI gets rate quotes from different freight companies. Because of our high volume shipping, we are given significant discounts which we are able to pass on to our customers to provide the lowest rate possible for your shipment. Shipping costs are generally based on weight, skid count, and your location. Please call a sales rep for a shipping quote once you have a finalized order.
Q: Does NCI ship all of its products to every state?
A: Due to legal restrictions, many of our products cannot be shipped to the following states: Alaska, California, Hawaii.
Q: How can I import container loads of fireworks through NCI?
A: For large orders (1,000 cases or more) we are able to make drop-ship arrangements where the merchandise is delivered directly to your location from the factory. Since the drop-ship orders require a 40-foot cargo container to be completely full from one supplier, the investment is usually $35,000.00-$48,000.00 per container. However, drop-ship orders receive the lowest prices because some warehousing and shipping expenses are avoided. For more information on drop shipment containers please ask for Kim at 765-284-7122 or 800-800-2264.
Q: What is a Fireworks Safety Zone?
A: A fireworks safety zone is the area around the fireworks discharge site that must remain clear of people, cars, inhabited buildings, open roadways and other elements that may be harmed by falling ash or sparks. The distances for most display sites are dictated by the NFPA 1123 guidelines, requiring 70 feet of safety distance per inch diameter of shell, with a minimum of 210 feet. So a small display with 4" shells would require at least 280 feet in all directions. These values are minimums, and when fronts of effects or expected wind come into play the distances should be larger.
Q: Why do some displays look so much alike?
A: The challenge with some fireworks is the lack of variety in the products. It is important to have many fireworks colors, effects, styles, and presentations in a display. Repetition is a primary cause of a boring display. The second is lack of spectacular colors, effects, and styles. The key is to not focus on just shell count, but overall shell quality, as denoted by the numbers of various colors and effects.
Q: What are the different Firework Effects?
A: Many firework developers come up with new effects and colors each year. Some of the long list of effects include, Peony, Wave, Chrysthanimum, Dhalia, Willow, Brocade Crown, Silver Crown, Diadem, Crossette, Bee, Palm, Salute, Color Salute, Peony, Ring, Atomic Ring, Bow Tie, Heart, Cube, Star, Tiger Tail, Crackle, Failing Leaves, Strobe, Glitter, Color Change, Comets, Mines and many more.
Click Here for a Great Grizzly Fireworks Effects Poster and Chart
Q: What do all those fireworks terms and effects mean?
A: Click here for a Glossary of fireworks terms
Latest News & Events
2018 Spring Newsletter
Join us on May 12, 2018 for our annual Demo Night
Check out our newest newsletter!
North Central Industries, owner of the Great Grizzly Fireworks brand has opened a retail location in Forest Park, GA, near Atlanta.