Order Now! Call 1-800-800-BANG (2264)
Wholesale orders are by the case and require a minimum order amount of $5,000.
Please know the Item#, description, and quantity wanted before placing an order.
Thank you for your interest in our company and please review the wholesale agreement below
ORDERING & INVOICE CONDITIONS
1. All orders are subject to the Seller's approval and acceptance. No verbal agreements recognized. This order is not subject to cancellation. No goods returnable without prior approval by the Seller. Seller reserves the right to substitute when necessary. Partial shipments are permitted. All orders subject to the Seller's ability to obtain and make shipment. Seller is not responsible for any and all acts or occurrences beyond his control. Prices stated are subject to an increase in any and all goods sold on the account and the signature of the Buyer on any financing statement is hereby waived by the Buyer. Canceled orders are subject to a 15% restocking fee! No goods returnable without prior approval by the seller.
2. FIREWORKS: UN0336. EXPLOSIVES LABEL 1.4G APPLIED.
This is to certify that the named materials are properly classified, described, packaged, marked, labeled, and are in proper conditions for transportation, according to the applicable regulations of the department of transportation.
3. Buyer hereby certifies and agrees to indemnify the Seller from any claims, that all goods purchased shall be delivered, stored, possessed, trans-shipped, distributed, sold, under or otherwise dealt with in a manner or use permitted by any and all federal laws or regulations and/or by the laws of the State of destination.
4. This merchandise is sold upon the condition that the Seller is not liable in any civil action for any accident or injury occasioned during the transportation, handling, storage, sale, or use of the merchandise. The buyer hereby expressly agrees to indemnify the Seller from any and all claims for injury to persons or property, including all costs and expenses incurred by the Seller in defending any such claims.
5. The Buyer agrees to the following conditions
A: Buyer agrees to pay late charges of 1.5% per month, compounded, on any amount due and carried after the due date.
B: Buyer further agrees to be responsible to the Seller for any and all costs, including attorney fees, for the collection of any past due accounts.
C: Buyer agrees that all items stated are irrevocable conditions of sale. The Buyer expressly agrees to all terms and conditions herein upon acceptance of the goods. These conditions and terms shall take precedence over any bill of lading or prior negotiated terms.
D: The Buyer hereby authorizes the Seller, at his option, to take a security interest in any and all goods provided to the Buyer on the account. It shall be the responsibility of the Seller to perfect his security interest. The Buyer hereby expressly waives the requirement of his signature of any financing statement.
E: All claims must be reported to the Seller immediately upon receipt of the goods. The failure of the Buyer to notify the Seller of any defects in the product quantity, style, color, amount, or quality within 48 hours after receipt of the goods shall constitute an acceptance of the goods received. Claims for lost or damaged goods in transit must be filed with delivering carrier. Buyer assumes the risk of loss to merchandise commencing at the origin of the goods.
F: Acceptance of any and all merchandise sold by NORTH CENTRAL INDUSTRIES, INC. shall grant a purchase money security interest in all goods purchased by this customer. The customer waives any right to a separate security agreement for this purchase.
6. All orders are accepted with the specific understanding that the Seller shall not be liable for any default or delay caused by any contingency beyond its control, or the control of its suppliers, or delays caused by strikes, lockouts, fires, accidents, delays of carriers, any action of the United States Government or any agency thereof.
7. WARNING: Fireworks, when stored under certain damp conditions are subject to a chemical reaction and become dangerous. Always store them in a dry place and instruct your dealers to do likewise. Your dealers should be requested to caution consumers to use and handle fireworks with care and follow directions.
8. Motor Freight: Items being delivered by motor freight must be inspected for damage prior to signing the freight bill. If the driver will not wait for you to inspect the shipment please write on the freight bill: “driver will not wait to inspect for damage.” Failure to do so may prohibit us from being able to replace the damaged pieces at no charge to you.